Sunday, March 14, 2010

Writer's Block

This is my first post in several months; to be exact, seven months since A Prelude to My Solitary Exodus.... A Solitary Exodus was all about me, the things that made and unmade me.

There comes a time in life, when u lose the very little faith that u have. I stopped blogging at A Solitary Exodus at such a time, when a multitude of reasons forced me into an exile that I thought would be a permanent one. Wiki likes to call it a Writer's Block. I guess they have a word for everything. Now, I've realised that what I actually did was to try to run away. After five years of blogging, it isn't easy. And it isnt easy to come back to something that u thought u had left for good either. Hence this new blog, BackSpace. My attempt to hit the BackSpace button in my life.

This blog is dedicated to all the people who stood with me during my exile and who really wanted me back in the blogosphere.

Thank You

2 comments:

Meenakshi said...

awesome...

hope you hit the backspace for good and its gonna keep you here in blogosphere blogging happily for a long long time..

Welcome Back!!!

Manish Muralidharan said...

Thank You for the support.

Regards