Tuesday, March 08, 2016

That One Time In Paris

"Why did we meet? I mean, the virtual meet. Why did you comment on my blog? What were you looking for?" 

She asked him, as she sipped her citrus crush from the comforts of her wicker chair. The joint was an extended balcony overlooking the balcony, with old and ruined red brick half walls, overgrown with vines. It was called Paris. Her eyes returned from the sea and stared into his eyes for a moment, searching for an answer that didn't matter.

"Nothing in particular." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Why did we meet? Maybe because of the Butterfly Effect. Maybe because, somewhere, a butterfly flapped its wings!"

And he smiled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I write about our story,
I hum our favorite melody,
I travel to places
We wandered in our thoughts,
Not only because
It keeps me sane
But also because this
Is the only way I know how
To keep you alive.

Red Handed said...

butterfly effect eh?
This was sweet :D

Manish Muralidharan said...

"Except for this avalanche of words, however, nothing else actually happened, and we can only ask ourselves why their love story become so famous.

This is the answer: it became famous because from the very beginning, it concerned nothing else but love."